Bike Depot wants to ensure that you are getting the products that best fit your needs, but that doesn’t mean you’ll never have to return or exchange something that isn’t quite right.
According to Bike Depot’s return policy, you can return any unused products within 14 days after the purchase date for a full refund, excluding shipping fees (if applicable). After receiving your returned items, it will take 5–10 business days for Bike Depot to execute your refund (less shipping fees) to your credit card. It can take up to a month for the refund to appear on your credit card account.
Let’s discover what you should know about Bike Depot’s return policy, how to make returns, and what limitations there are for exchanges and refunds.
Bike Depot Return Policy
You may return any unused items within 14 days after the purchase date for a complete refund, less shipping costs (if applicable).
After Bike Depot receives your returned products, it will take 5–10 business days to process your refund (minus shipping costs) to your credit card. The refund could not appear on your credit card statement for up to a month.
Please send back items that are unopened, brand-new, and in their original packaging and hang tags. On returned orders, shipping fees, if any, are not refunded.
For hygiene reasons, Bike Depot cannot accept returns on worn cycling clothing, including bibs, jerseys, shorts, base layers, headgear, socks, and undergarments.
These things must be brand-new, with the original tags and packing intact. They must also have never been worn or cleaned.
Additionally, they do not refund downloaded content, software, or films and hold the right to prohibit returns. If you need to return something, please get in touch with Bike Depot, who will guide you through the process.
How to Make Returns
Please complete the purchase return form if you wish to return an item. Please justify your return along with your order number, and your order confirmation email contains your order number.
Securely package your stuff. When possible, save all original packaging. Please remember to take out or hide all the previous labels and barcodes if you’re packing your things in the original delivery box.
Please select the shipping option for your return that is most convenient for you and pick a shipping company that will give you insurance and tracking data.
Until it is delivered to our return address, Bike Depot is not liable for your return.
Return Items to:
Bike Depot Thornhill
7037 Yonge St, Thornhill, ON L3T 2A6
Telephone: (905) 881-7474
To save paying for shipping, you can alternatively return your purchases to Bike Depot’s Thornhill store.
How to Exchange Items
You must initiate a new order and pay the shipping costs connected with returning a product to exchange an item.
Please return your purchases for a refund within the 14-day return window and place a new order if you require a different product, size, or color.
Your reimbursement will be processed once Bike Depot receives your returned products. Your new products will arrive swiftly and won’t run out of stock if you place a fresh order.
Bike Depot’s Refund Policy
The below policies may vary depending on the location so ensure that you check the website of the store you intend to purchase from for the most accurate and up-to-date refund policies.
- For up to 15 days, they provide a complete refund on all bike purchases. The bicycle must be undamaged, unused, and in its original condition.
- For up to 30 days, they provide a complete refund on all parts and accessories. Products must be undamaged, unopened, and in their original packaging.
- All exchanges and returns must be complete with all accessories, owner’s manuals, and the original packaging.
- All refunds and exchanges require the original receipt.
- To be eligible for a full refund, clothing and accessory items must still have their original tags attached and not have been worn.
- For hygiene reasons, Cycling Shorts cannot, under any conditions, be returned.
- After 30 days, there is a 20% restocking fee for any returns or exchanges.
- Special order parts and accessories are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- Any returned special-order bike will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be given using the original form of payment.
- Unless specified by the manufacturer, all bicycles, parts, and accessories come with a ONE-YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturing faults.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is needed for layaway.
- Layaways have a 60-day closing deadline.
- Special Orders require a 25% non-refundable deposit.
- Special Orders have a 30-day closing deadline.
- Bicycle Depot Inc. will carefully examine every defective product to decide whether it is faulty.
Bike Depot Repairs
Bike Depot also offers bike repairs, whether for a bike you bought from them or any other bike you own.
If your bike breaks after minimal use but returning isn’t an option, their repair service may be a better alternative.
When you bring your bike in for repair or maintenance at Bike Depot, their knowledgeable, courteous mechanics will evaluate your bike’s requirements and provide you with a free, no-obligation quote. They guarantee that your vehicle is safe, whether it only needs a simple tweak or a thorough repair.
They advise selecting one of their complete tune-up packages for the most thorough servicing and outstanding value.
They can provide a la carte bike repairs if you only need minor maintenance or adjustment. They work hard to promptly and accurately service your bike.
The services available are:
- Standard package: $89 for yearly checkups
- Pro package: $179 to help with neglected bikes
- Complete package: $250 – $400 for total bike care
Read also >> Decathlon Bike Return Policy (What´s Covered + More)
Read also >> Sport Chek Bike Return Policy (What’s Covered + More)
Although Bike Depot strives to make sure you obtain the items that are best suited to your needs, you might occasionally need to return or exchange anything that isn’t quite perfect.
You can return any unused items within 14 days of the product’s purchase date for a full refund (less shipping costs) (if applicable).
It will take Bike Depot 5–10 business days after receiving your returned products to process your refund (minus shipping charges) to your credit card.
The refund may not appear on your credit card statement for up to a month.